- presale $1,600
- Presale online event $200
- Online Event $300
- General sale $2,000
- Children (under 16 years old) $800
- Only Saturday adult $1,000
- Only Saturday children $500
- Priest $1,400 (dial 3338119669 for the code)
Adult tickets includes
- Access to the 9 conferences.
- Round table on Friday and Saturday.
- Friday lunch.
- Lunch and dinner on Saturday.
- Coffee break Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Transfer Hacienda la Providencia- -Santuario de los mártires.
- Choral music concert on Saturday.
- Preferential seats at pontifical Masses.
- Three simultaneous activities to choose from on Sunday:
- Una Voce México Convention on Sunday morning.
- Guided tour of the main historical temples of the city.
- Meeting of Sedes Sapientiae (home schooling)
Children’s ticket includes
- Children’s menu for Friday lunch, Saturday lunch and dinner.
- Recreational activities.
- Gregorian workshop for children.
Optional activities with cost
- Acolyte workshop on Thursday (3 hours) – $300
- Gregorian course on Thursday (3 hours) – $300
- Cristero route from Monday to Wednesday after the cycle of conferences.