(all costs are in Mexican pesos)
- General presale MX$1,600
- General sale MX$2,000
- Child Ticket (under 12 years old) MX$800
- Priest MX$1,400. Call (+52) 33 38 11 96 69 to request discount code.
- One day ticket
- Friday 11 with lunch MX$900
- Saturday 12 with lunch and dinner MX$1,200
- Sunday 13 MX$400
- Three days without lunch (limited) MX$1,000
- Presale Summorum Pontificum ONLINE MX$200
- Summorum Pontificum ONLINE MX$300
Optional activities for a fee
- Breakfast-Conference: Strong families, Strong vocations- MX$1,000 couple MX$600 Single
- Thursday acolyte workshop (3 hours) - MX$300
- Curso de gregoriano el jueves (3 horas) - MX$300
- Cristero route from Monday to Wednesday after the cycle of conferences. Reserve your places
Adult tickets includes
- Access to the 13 conferences.
- “Evangelization in the Media” forum.
-Lunch and dinner on Saturday.
-Coffee break Friday and Saturday.
- Transfer to the Providence Treasury-Shrine of the Martyrs.
- Choral music concert on Saturday.
- Preferential seating at the Pontifical Masses.
- Three simultaneous activities to choose from on Sunday:
-Una Voce Mexico Convention on Sunday morning.
-Guided tour of the main historic temples of the city.
-Sedes Sapientiae (homeschooling) meeting.
Children’s ticket includes
- Children’s menu for lunch on Friday, lunch and dinner on Saturday.
- Recreational activities.
- Gregorian workshop for children.